Dawn of Darkness
Descended from the dark-skinnend elven subrace called the Illythiiri, the drow were cursed into their present appearance by the good elven deities for following goddess Lolth down the path to evil and corruption.
Drow have black skin that resembles polished obsidian and stark white hair.
Drow are taught from an early age to trust no one, forging alliances only when they are confident that they can outmatch their ally if he/she decided to turn on them.
Drow have an admiration for stealth and guile, and works of great skill. They are encouraged to become warriors or arcanists, if male, and wielders of divine powers, if female.
Since the Silence of Lolth, clerics suddenly could not receive spells, throwing the entire theocratic drow society into turmoil. Two of the largest drow cities in the upper layer of the Underdark were destroyed by elven and dwarven raids. Most of the other smaller cities in the middle layers of the Underdark are suffering from internal conflicts and slave riots.
- Ability Score: +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +2 Charisma. Drow are nimble and manipulative
- Spell-like Abilities: 1/day – Dancing lights, Darkness and faerie fire, using their character level as caster level
- Immunities Drow are immune to magic sleep effects and gain +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spell and effects
- Spell Resistance: Drow possess spell resistance (SR) equal to 6 plus their class level.
- Darkvision up to 120 feet
- Light Blindess: Abrupt exposure to bright light blinds a drow for 1 round. In addition -1 circumstance penalty to all attack rolls, saves and checks while operating in bright light
- Keen Senses: Drow gain +2 racial bonus on perception checks
- Poison Use: Drow are skilled inthe use of poisons and never risk accidentally poisoning themselves
- Cleric (Female)